Green

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wednesday

Well, here I am sitting in the library . . . studying (cough, cough). I should be studying, but yet again I am typing a super boring post. 

So today I had to teach a voice lesson in front of my vocal pedagogy class. So you understand this is absolutely terrifying!!! I taught in front of the vocal department head and my peers. Some of my peers are so intimidating. They look at you as if you are dinner . . . I am not even joking. Then there are the ones, who are so kind and supportive; I love this kind of peer. Well, I wasn't amazing. I am the first to admit I need lots of practice, but I came out with some great ideas. In the end, after all the horror, it was an awesome experience. I learned so much about myself. First thing being that I need more confidence. I also discovered some great new exercises to use with my students. I am so grateful my sister, Maria, was willing to come and sing in front of a bunch of voice majors. She did awesome!

I hope that wasn't too sporadic. I struggle to explain my self at times, but there it is. Bye, bye!

P.S. And on top of all this . . . I slipped and fell in the shower today, and it really hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment